Antimicrobial Filter SAFEAIR Air Purifier
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Includes unit supply.
Antimicrobial Filter SAFEAIR Air Purifier UNIT FEATURES
SafeAir Tri-Active Antimicrobial Ceiling Mount Filter Air Purifiers have been designed to circulate and draw in air from the room which pass through the TRI-ACTIVE ANTIMICROBIAL filter to reduce and kill airborne microbes – bacteria, viruses and pollutants.
SafeAir’s SAF1, Tri-Active Antimicrobial Air Purifiers are a proudly South African state-of-the-art high-tech filter (patent 2019/00081). This is a new air filter technology that achieved ≥ 98.62% efficiency within 60 minutes, when tested by NIOH National Laboratory. The design incorporates a fusion of nano carbon and graphene in several forms which is impregnated within the filter medium.
- Draws 60% to 90% less power than UVGI Air Purifiers.
- Replacement filters cost less than that of replacement UVC lamps.
- Washable filters ensure efficiency and extend the life of the ANTIMICROBIAL Filters.
- SafeAir ANTIMICROBIAL Filters trap and kill bacteria and viruses in a single pass.
- SafeAir ANTIMICROBIAL AIR PURIFIERS are safe and pose no threat to people or the environment.
WHERE IS SAFEAIR USED ?
- Business (offices, call centres, factories, warehouses)
- Education (creches, schools, universities)
- Hospitality (hotels, lodges, B+B’s, restaurants, canteens)
- Medical (hospitals, clinics, consulting rooms, ambulances)
- Public transport (trains, busses, taxis)
- Recreational (gyms)
- Retail (shopping malls, bathrooms)
- Mine change houses and living quarters
- Food and meat industry
WHAT IS A SAFEAIR Antimicrobial Filter ?
The SAF1 Filter contains nano carbon, graphene and Nano tubes which are bonded to each other and permanently within the filter medium via a special sequence and adhesion method. The SafeAir Antimicrobial Filter furthermore incorporates low current pulsating electronics, localized on the panel which evenly distributes a low current across the entire surface area of the carbon filter.
The SafeAir ANTIMICROBIAL FILTER removes large and micro particles in one pass and by means of low voltage static electricity which inactivates any germs that get trapped within the filter, the SAF1 filter is able to be periodically washed or sucked clean by means of a conventional vacuum cleaner to prevent clogging which will extend the life and efficiency of the SafeAir Filter.
Ulilog’s SafeAir Antimicrobial filters incorporate a combination of mediums and technologies all within the Antimicrobial air purifiers to;
- Filter larger micro-particles.
- Perforate and damage any smaller bacteria and virus cell walls that may try get through the filter.
- Ionize the filter surface, creating static electricity which attract airborne particles and kill any trapped microorganisms.
This ensures that the air that has passed through the SafeAir TRI-ACTIVE ANTIMICROBIAL FILTER is purified and safe.
SafeAir Tri-Active Antimicrobial Ceiling and Wall Mount Air Purifiers have been designed to circulate and draw in air from the room which pass through the TRI-ACTIVE ANTIMICROBIAL filter to reduce and kill airborne microbes – bacteria, viruses and pollutants.
SafeAir Tri-Active Antimicrobial Filters ensure that bacteria and viruses passing through the air purifiers are trapped and damaged by the sharp edges of the graphene. The razor sharp edges of the graphene perforate the bacteria or virus cell wall, causing the cell to die.
The SafeAir ANTIMICROBIAL filter is electrified with low current pulsating electronics, evenly distributing current and static voltage across the surface of the filter. The air is circulated by means of an integrated fan which is incorporated into the SafeAir ANTIMICROBIAL air purifier. Bacteria and viruses that are drawn through with the air are trapped and damaged by the sharp edges of the graphene and the current ensures that these trapped microorganisms die, preventing the filter from becoming a breeding ground for disease.
The ionization and static electricity evenly distributed across the surface of the filter attract airborne particles which reduce allergens detrimental to asthma and sinusitis sufferers.
MODELS AND SPECIFICATION
|SAFEAIR PURIFIERS||Antimicrobial Filter|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||430 x 210 x 110|
|Total unit wattage||20|
|Are covered for risk (m³)||55-165|
|Air Flow (Cfm)||70|
|Ioniser (N-ion Density)||6 mil per cm²|
|Rated Lamp Life||-|
|Average Filer Life||1 year|
|Air changes per hour (AC/H)||8-12 AC/h|
|Efficiency within 60 min (%)||98.680%|
|Price - Supply Only||R 6 325.00 (incl. VAT)|