CARRIER QHF Inverter midwall split air conditioning unit
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Includes unit supply and Back to Back installation (1m)
Unit power will be taken to the closest wall plug on 32000 BTU – 36000 BTU units.
Unit power for 32000 and 36000 BTU must be taken directly to the DB board by a qualified electrician.
Extra material for NOT Back to Back will be charged for R250+vat per meter.
Includes condenser brackets and 30A double isolator with weatherproof box.
CARRIER QHF Inverter midwall split UNIT FEATURES
ENERGY SAVING INVERTER
ADVANCED INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
Smart LCD infrared wireless remote control with complete control functions built in the control system to ensure comfort at all operating conditions.
- Louver position memory function. When you start the unit, the angle of horizontal air supply will automatically move to
the same position.
- Quiet Operation
- Auto fan speed function which automatically changes the fan speed to high/medium/low speed by sensing the temperature difference between the room and the set
- Independent de-humidification mode which dehumidifies the room efficiently, but does not lower the temperature as obvious as cooling mode.
- Turbo function which automatically changes the fan speed to maximum speed for 20 min to maximise the cooling capacity, to cool down the room rapidly to attain the desired
temperature in the shortest time.
- ECO function for energy saving , quiet and comfortable healthy sleep which automatically changes fan speed to low speed and control both set and room temperature.
- Smart self- diagnostics function for malfunctions detection for easy fast service and maintenance.
MODELS AND SIZES
|MODEL||DESCRIPTION||PRICE (JULY 2022)|
|QHF032DS||32000 BTU CARRIER QHF ELITE PLUS (Inverter) midwall/s installed (Back to Back)||R 25 913.00 (incl. VAT)|
|QHF036DS||36000 BTU CARRIER QHF ELITE PLUS (Inverter) midwall/s installed (Back to Back)||R 31 121.00 (incl. VAT)|