SATUV SAFEAIR Air Purifier
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Includes unit supply.
SATUV SAFEAIR Air Purifier UNIT FEATURES
SafeAir Ultraviolet Air Purifiers use a combination of ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) and negative ion generation to purify and revitalise indoor air.
SafeAir proactively controls and reduces the transmission of pathogens such as airborne bacteria, viruses and fungi as well as yeast and mould pores.
The device also neutralizes known carcinogens that regularly pollute indoor air such as volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), oxides and nitrogen (NOx) and second-hand tobacco smoke.
SafeAir also removes unpleasant odour particles. These statements are supported by the research and evaluation of leading affiliations. The National Health Laboratory Service report
of February 2017 concluded that the two units that were submitted for evaluation were 100% effective in reducing the bacterial count to 6 log reduction (99%) in the laboratory test room
which is in accordance with the principal for design as a disinfection system.
- Emits zero direct radiation (new international standard)
- Completely safe (National Heath Laboratory Service)
- Robust and reliable
- Small and Flexible
- Utilizes 1 x 55W UVC lamp: Life Span of 3 years / 9000 hrs
- Negative Ion Generator for enhanced efficiency
- Minimal Maintenance
- Controls the spread of infectious airborne diseases
- Reduces absenteeism
- Reduces allergens for asthma and sinus sufferers
- Neutralises odours
- Eliminates stale air
- Alleviates Sick Building Syndrome (SBS)
- Reduces maintenance on existing HVAC sand air-conditioning systems.
WHERE IS SAFEAIR USED ?
- Business (offices, call centres, factories, warehouses)
- Education (creches, schools, universities)
- Hospitality (hotels, lodges, B+B’s, restaurants, canteens)
- Medical (hospitals, clinics, consulting rooms, ambulances)
- Public transport (trains, busses, taxis)
- Recreational (gyms)
- Retail (shopping malls, bathrooms)
- Mine change houses and living quarters
- Food and meat industry
WHAT IS SAFEAIR
SafeAir Air Purifier and Sterilizers have been designed to draw in air from the room which passes over concealed ultraviolet lamps for a certain time thus reducing and killing airborne microbes – bacteria, viruses and pollutants.
Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) is a sterilization method that uses UV light at a sufficiently short wavelength thus breaking down micro-organisms, consequently it is used in a variety of applications such as food, air and water purification.
- Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamp UVGI
- UVC radiation wavelength of 253.7nm
- Destructive to pathogenic micro-organisms & bacteria
- Bacterial & air sterilisation
- Robust & reliable
- Negative Ion Generator
- Nanotech components & carbon fibre discharger
- Generates 3 million negative Ions per cm3
- Removes larger airborne contaminants
- Offers purified & revitalised air
- This SafeAir Air Purifier also offers relief for people who suffer with allergies
MODELS AND SPECIFICATION
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||570 x 160 x 100||270 x 160 x 100|
|Total unit wattage||85||30|
|Are covered for risk (m³)||55-165||18-54|
|Air Flow (Cfm)||40||20|
|Ioniser (N-ion Density)||6 mil per cm²||6 mil per m²|
|Cabinet||Powder Coated||Powder Coated|
|Rated Lamp Life||9000 hours||9000 hours|
|Average Filer Life||-||-|
|Air changes per hour (AC/H)||8-12 AC/h||8-12 AC/h|
|Efficiency within 60 min (%)||99.999%||99.999%|
|Price - Supply Only||R 7 935.00 (incl. VAT)||R 5 175.00 (incl. VAT)|